About the Repository
What is the University of Jambi Repository?
University of Jambi Repository is an open access digital collection of research created by University of Jambi staff and students. Here you'll find a number of product and publications maintained by Univesity of Jambi Library and LP2M.
What types of items will be included?
Currently the types of research outputs that will be accepted into the repository are:
- Publications where at least one author is affiliated with University of Jambi
- Research theses undertaken at University of Jambi
- Internship reports produced by final year undergraduate students
The following types of works will not be included:
- material which, if disseminated, would infringe the copyright of another person or a legal commitment
- material intended for commercialization
- material which contains confidential material
- material that is unable to be hosted on the system due to software capability issues